Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Car Gazing

I went to visit a family friend in Indianapolis and he gave me the grand tour if his Man Cavern. An impressive collection as well as an impressive cavern. The amazing cars and cavern are second only to the elaborate security system. Scanning lasers are only the beginning. While I can't go into extreme detail, I can say, pick another garage, ANY other garage.
Not pictured here is "Regis", the last car driven by my father." Regis", as my father affectionately referred to his red Olds, lives just as comfortably in the other garage, with the other 3 cars that were not to be photographed. 
   The black car in the above photo is a Russian car. The last time my father was driving in this car, the gear shift came completely out while driving. It was said, my father laughed so hard, they thought he was never gonna make it. He called me at the end of that road trip and told me he had the time of his life. It's good to have an end to your journey, but in the end, it's all about the journey.
Love you and miss you POP.

No comments:

Post a Comment