Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mosh Blog

Wow it's been a while since I've Blogged so it's time for a speed round.
     I'm currently advertising my blog on Delta Airlines. Check it out next time you fly the friendly skies.


When I talk about big racks and car washes, do you imagine the "car wash" scene from Cool Hand Luke (1967)?  How about bike wash at Sturgis? Well this is neither of those.







Tyler found this big elk rack up in the mountains. After lugging it, miles back down the mountain, we see him at the car wash, power washing the skull after boiling it all morning. Getting you brains blown out while at the car wash almost makes me think I'm back in Detroit! If you're squeamish, skip this part and move
ahead. Get it? Move a head. (I tried to clean that on up)








Here we see the Pork Loin sandwich from Dairy Queen. There is no trick photography. The bun is actual size. $4.75 will get you a sandwich you can share with a friend. In the evening, if it's real quite out, you can lay quietly in bed and listen to your arteries clog.









They say that Autumn is the best month to look at all the color of changing leaves. Springtime ain't so bad. I put on quite the stalk, sneaking up on these two.









How is this for subliminal advertising? Harley Davidson on the back and mud flaps that say, "but honey". Hey sweetheart, can I buy a motorcycle? I like the way they have the small doors open so the Hogs can breath. It makes you begin to feel sorry for them, you know, trapped in the back of a truck like that.

I finally got out in the mountains this past weekend. I ended up watching antelope, moose, deer and these 12 elk, snuck right up next to me (30yds) and by the time I got my smart phone out, they were moving off. Who would have thought that elk were camera shy?

No comments:

Post a Comment