Friday, April 27, 2012

CH-47F Chinooks

     Friday, as I looked to the skies, I noticed 4, CH-47F Chinook helicopters making their way through the friendly skies. They were making their way to the Air Guard base in Helena. Making their way, down from Ladd Field in Fort Wainright, Alaska, they made their way around the crazy mountains and headed over the Bozeman pass. What a beautiful sight. I only had my phone camera, so the picture is not that good.
     If you want a better look I could recommend signing up for a 2 year minimum stint. If you would like to get your hands on one but don't necessarily care for the current Commander in Chief, the Canadian National Defense is selling all their CH-47F's as they end their tour in Afghanistan. They go for a cool 282 million.
Go ahead and say it like Dr.Evil "mill yin".

No comments:

Post a Comment