Sunday, September 4, 2011

Brother Rabbit

Just the other day I ran into a pal, A D. I, have always lovingly refered to him as Brother Rabbit. I bet he has not a clue as to why and true to form, for 8 years I have never said. He is as interesting a person as ever. He would laugh if I said he has "Lacross" written all over him .He was the first person I ever heard use the term," confab". It was ironic to run into him as the whole concept of Confabulations! was born.
Every year he host the parade that goes from Chico Hot Springs to his house. The parade is for absolutely no reason, and you will know it when you see it.  A D sings at Pine Creek Cafe and covers one of my favorites, Harrisberg by Josh Ritter. Two things are safe to say about Brother Rabbit, he has a stunning view every morning he wakes up and probibly one of only a few people living in Montana that knows what a Nantucket Sleigh Ride is.

1 comment: