Friday, August 2, 2013

Land Tamer


Well, I decided that since I have spent the last month trying to tame the land from the inside of a tractor, I'd take a whack at trying out the real deal. I headed up to Helena to see an old pal, who works for his father at Land Tamer http://www.landtamer.com     Up above, you can see my chromed out "Strawberry Roan", parked right next to one of the big beasts!
     The Land Tamer is more than just a glorified golf cart, it's what it would look like if a battleship and an A1 Abrams had a son who wrestled in the light-heavyweight division. 
     If you watch the video below, closely, you may see that the terrain looks awfully similar to that in Montana. An even closer look and you might see that those are not real Taliban bad guys. If you were to look even closer, you might see someone you recognize, dashing up the road. What can I say, it pays to have friends in high places.
    Speaking of "bad guys". Here is a blast from the past! I saw this in a bar in Townsend,MT and I could not pass on the shot. (They drum that into your head)

Yes girls, our 7th grade sense of humor never stops!





No comments:

Post a Comment